7th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON PATIENT SAFETY
1-2 December 2017, JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, Mumbai ,India
CALL FOR PAPERS
APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN 7th INTERNATIONAL PATIENT SAFETY CONFERENCE’S PAPER COMPETITION
Now in our 7th year, IPSC continues to recognize and reward outstanding healthcare research, study, project or initiative through its paper competition. Submit your own project/study or innovation for recognition and sharing best practices across the globe as a part of joining hands for patient safety. Showcase your achievements on any innovative, measurable solution(s) related to patient safety in front of international healthcare leaders, over 1500 professionals, peers and delegates from all around the world. Selected papers will be given 10 minutes to present their study/innovation and best practice during the conference. Top 3 papers will also receive cash prize of 10,000 INR each. Shortlisted entries would also be displayed as posters at the conference venue.
1. New dimensions in patient safety
2. Case studies based on patient safety initiatives
3. Enhancing patient experiences
4. Leadership for safe patient care
5. Changing patient safety culture
6. Improving healthcare processes & outcomes
7. Learning from incidents & errors
8. Safe communication methods for patient safety
9. Medication safety
10. Infection prevention and control
11. Anesthesia and surgical safety
12. Patient and family education
All healthcare units including hospitals / clinics / diagnostic centre; integrated public and private healthcare entities.
Last Date of Entry:
15 August 2017
STEP: 1 SUBMISSION
• Write “Entry for Paper Competition_7th IPSC 2017” in email subject line.
• Write following details in the email body:
o Name of Organization:
o Description of Organization (Max 150 Words):
o Author Name:
o Email ID:
o Contact No:
o Alternative Contact No:
o Co-author Names (if any): 1.___________ 2.__________ 3. ___________
• Send your paper as an attachment to the email (PDF format only) with following details:
o Paper Category:
o Paper Title:
o Abstract/Executive Summary (Max 150 Words):
o Need of the Study/Project:
o Outcome & Conclusion (100 words maximum):
• Please do write all the specified details. Entries in any other prepared format or with inadequate information will not be further evaluated.
• One organization can submit more than one entry and can also apply for different categories.
STEP: 2 CONFIRMATION
• As we receive your paper, we will send you a confirmation via email.
STEP: 3 EVALUATION
• Shortlisting and further selection will be done based on evaluation of information supplied by the organisation.
• All the paper entries will be evaluated by a jury based upon criteria like relevance of the study/initiative, uniqueness of the idea, sustainability & scalability and overall contribution of the project into the patient safety domain.
• Decision of the jury will be final.
• After evaluation, we will send an email to all selected entries with regard to further instructions on creating their posters.
• Selected papers will be given chance to present during the conference and their posters shall be displayed at the venue.
• Few other papers (not shortlisted for presentation) shall also be given chance to display their work through posters.
STEP: 4 REGISTRATION
• To apply for your paper, you will need to register as a delegate through online registration portal of the conference. We are happy to extend our gratitude for your participation, by consenting 25% discount on one regular registration fee.
• A promo code for 25% discount on registration fee will be sent to all entrants who have sent the paper entry.
By sending an entry for paper presentation at 7th International Patient Safety Conference, author(s) grant the organizers the consent to publish the Abstract / Executive Summary and Photograph of the Poster / Poster in conference brochure and conference website of the 7th International Patient Safety Conference. Author(s) must have obtained appropriate release/consent for any previously copyrighted material included in the work and shall be responsible any related consequences.